• Volume A - Economic- Management Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Health Sciences, and Arts (Vietnamese)
• Volume B - Historical Archive and Heritage
• Volume C - Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
1. Journal of Science Thang Long University only accepts unpublished papers in Vietnam and abroad. Authors shall bear their own responsibility for the status of their manuscripts. All papers submitted to the Journal are reviewed and edited. The Editorial office does not return the manuscript in case of unacceptance.
2. Manuscripts should be submitted in the following format of the main text: Paper size A4 (1.2 inches for left margin, 0.8 inches for other margins), Spacing Before/ After 6pt, Single Line spacing Single, Font type Times New Roman, font size 12. Endnote can be applied instead of footnote, with font size 11. References should be placed at the end of the article and ordered alphabetically by the author's first name (for Vietnamese authors)/author's last name (for non-Vietnamese authors). Regulations on citation (including endnotes and references) are as follows: Author, (Year of publication), Title of document, Publisher, Place of publication, Volume, Number, Page. Translated documents should be mentioned in the latest editions. The title of the book and the name of authors are written as originally used by the authors, without transliteration or translation. The name of the document management agency and document classification designation must be clearly indicated where a source of unpublished or limited authorized materials is used.
3. The authors of the manuscripts are fully responsible for the content as well as the details that the authors uses in their paper such as: quotations, references, survey data, etc. The editor has the right to correct and shorten manuscripts for publishing consideration.
4. The full-text paper in English must not exceed 10,000 words, including an abstract of no more than 200 words and 3-5 keywords at the beginning of the paper. There should be a separate page before the manuscript with information about the author, including Full name, scientific title, affiliation, email.
5. The authors should submit their manuscripts in electronic forms such as OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or PDF format (if prepared in LateX); enclose with the Submission Form (which is a word file or pdf file signed by the representative author). Submission of a manuscript that does not comply with the Journal's regulations may result in the rejection of manuscripts, as well as permanent refusal of the paper from the Journal's Editorial Board.